Just like at any school, student’s at EGL need certain supplies. There are things that are required and then some things that are recommended but not required. One thing not on any of these lists are supplies for individual projects. Individual projects can vary on supplies, depending on what the student wishes to do. If you have questions about the supplies, please contact the school.
- Pens and Pencils
- 2 or higher Gigabyte USB drive (also known as a thumb or flash drive)
- Four 3-ring binders (1″-2″)
- Page dividers for binders
- Loose leaf paper
- Notebooks – Numbers depend on if the student prefers using loose leaf paper in binders or notebooks more
- Calendar planner/Organizer
- If using a school issued computer you may want to invest in your own mouse, the laptops have a touchpad.
- Facial tissue
- Engineering notebook
- Calculator – Many students use phones or their computer but…
- The school will supply calculators for the ACT but if you need to retake the ACT you will need an ACT approved one.
- You may need one for college
- Geometry tools
- Own computer
- We supply students with a laptop computer if they need one but you may want to bring your own.
- Safety glasses
- The school does sell some