Freshman/Sophomore Years Planning Timeline
- Check your transcript in Project Foundry often to make sure your are earning credits you need for graduation.
- Meet with your advisors on a monthly basis to evaluate your credits and projects working on. Grades count! The grades you earn will be used toward graduation and college admission.
- Revise your four-year academic plan and personalized learning plan. Make sure you are choosing appropriate seminars and workshops for graduation and your post-secondary plans.
- Research college entrance requirements and visit the campuses you are interested in.
- Revise/start your resume. Get involved in school/community/work activities.